Monday, July 28, 2008

snapfish login and uber embarassing story...

i do apologize that it has been a couple of days. and i a, typing on a french keyboard so the letters are weird: i might lose my ^patience and stop correcting myself so sorry in advance: lots to say so i will get right to it :) sarah wasnt feeling well for a few days but since i am mama bear and packed daquil and nyquil (which she made fun of me for packing) she is doing much better today: we are in nice france today: we were here yesterday and will be taking the train to barcelona tomorrow and then meeting marci there on the 31st!!! yay!!! nice has been super chill, just a time to rest and get ready for a fast paced week in spain :) we laid out for 4 hours yesterday so i am nice and pink/tan and we will be headed back out to the pebble beach later today for more fun in the sun :) to recap a couple funny things - on our train ride from florence to nice we got off at the wrong genova stop (because there xere 2 and we didnt know that) so we booked it to a taxi once we realized our mistake and made our connecting train just in time!! whoooo! then i felt like i should share my new most embarassing moment... yesterday as we were leaving the beach we were wqlking up the stairs, and i tripped... and straight up fell into a mans BUTT!!!! and this wqs not a graceful fall... this was a full on full body fall. had his booty not been there i probably would have jacked out my front teeth :) so i apologized while laughing profusely! good thing i was sunburnt so that you couldnt see how red my face got :)

a couple other high points - we watched the old school movie for richer for poorer in german on tv the other night :) it was funny because i basicqlly translated it to sarah since i had seen it before until sarahs nyquil kicked in :) also, we went to a bookstore to try and find a cheap read for the painfully long trainrides and i found PRIDE AND PREJUDICE for 3.60 euro. not a bad deal for one of my favorites :) so that has been nice to have on the trains and on the beach.

oh, i also feel like i should mention that this european sun is totally bleaching out my hair and i am getting more and more blonde everyday it seems :( i wish that the sun would make it more red!!! :)

ok - i will give out all my account info for snapfish to view what pics i have been able to upload thus far and then i will let you know when i have put up more. go to snapfish.com. then my login is: jjackson@seekrefuge.net and my password is: jodi1. so far i think there are only pics of the flight over and then some of paris....nothing too exciting :) and once again i apologize if there are lots of repeats because i hadnt deleted many..... :)

the next time i write will most likely be from barcelona!!! :)

9 comments:

Jack Jackson said...

"the next time i write will most likely be from barcelona!!! :)"

Sorry, Marci. But, don't take it personal IF Jodi disappears on her Christiano Ronaldo adventure hunt.

Jack Jackson said...

Yormama almost peed in her pants when she read about your nose butt plant!! Nice.

Also, what self respecting young woman would go to Paris to take a pic of an ornate metal door? You ARE your father's daughter!!! 8-)

YorMama said...

Jodi,
I can't begin to tell you how hard I laughed when I read your description about your nose butt plant. I hope the man's hairy posterior was not covered in a speedo. Ugh! what an image that would be. I am so glad you and Sarah are having such a great time! Well, dear one, continue your exciting adventure.
Love you,
Yormamma

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a blast! I'm very jealous. I'm glad I'm not the only one who frequently falls : )

Jack Jackson said...

Me likes this one:

http://tinyurl.com/57275g

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Terry and I were both reading the blog at the same time but he started first so he was suddenly chorteling like a monkey. When I got to your trip to Crack City, I laughed out loud too, even tho I knew something was coming! Unlike your racey mama, tho, I am glad that man's hairy (how does she know that...is it a Euro man thing?) posterior WAS covered in a speedo. Bad mental image. So, you are going to be blonde and tan. You may look different, but I think some things will never change. I hope not!!
XO

Unknown said...

That's soooo funny! I totally got a mental reenactment of you falling into this guys butt!!!

Jack Jackson said...

Let's try this Christiano thing again.

http://tinyurl.com/6p5n7o

Jack Jackson said...

From the google searches I've done, it seems Christiano kinda sorta likes blondes.

Let the sun shine in.