Friday, July 18, 2008

i have 12 minutes

ok, so i have 12 min of internet left on a girls card who was done using it whoop whoop! and i m on anther jacked up keyboard so i apologize in aa=dvance. today we did so much. the louvre, arch de triumphe, champse elysee, effiel tower, and a couple fn eateries :) a couple funny stories - we were sitting in front of the eiffel tower waiting for the sun to go down to take pics and we were drinking some wine (a guy had to help us open it with my botle opener onmy swiss army knife b/c we are botards and couldn;t figure it out) and i was drinking my part out of a empty water bottle b/c we didn;t have cups. classy i know :) but i didn;t realy like it b/c it wasn;tmy new fav which is sparkling white wine :) a couple guys came up andwere talking to us and one of them was seriously 5 ft 3 in tall and he spoke barely any english but he was about to bust out he song "i just called, to say, that i love you!" and he sounded like a straight up chipmunk! it took all i had to not crack up in front of him :)

also tonight we went to molin rouge just to take a picture of it (not actualy go in the endless options o strip club) and i felt so shady that i carried my mase in my hand with the safety offready to giv it to anyonewho stepped inmy bubble. holla for the mase!!!! :)

so yeah, day #2 has been good. long, andpacked with walking more miles than can count. butall that walking allows us to eat chocolate crepes for dinner every night at 10 :)

tomorrow we are going to switzerland. yay!! i'm really excited. hopefuly the train system is the same b/c we finally mastered it in paris

i havent had acces to post pics yet but hopefully soon.... alrighty, its 12:16am here so i'm gonna go figure out how to get to te eurorail station tomorow morning and then call it a night. thanks for posting comments b/c it is such a treat forme to read them!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jod, When you were in Moulin Rouge did you sing"Love lift us up where we belong"??? You better have:)
I'm so happy everything is going good so far. I can't wait to see some pics! Love you and miss you!(ecspecially come sunday morning:(!
Love, Lindo Bo Cootie

Jack Jackson said...

WOW!! Talk about one major fun packed day. If you maintain that rate every day, you won't need no care-rot-taa. Yer legs will be like steel pylons. You'll be able to take down any 5'3" chipmonk you might run into.

You go girl.

Anonymous said...

OK I'm a dork. I posted my comment on your original post, which you may or may not be able to get to. ANYWAY, we loved loved loved your Paris post - wow! what a day! I see Paris, I see France, I see someone's underpants! TRex and I truly laughed out loud at the story of the Chipmunk and the Botards. Love you, Jode. Savor every minute.

Stephen said...

You should have been part of the Moulin Rouge show. you might have gotten a couple of more bucks for your trip! HAHAHA just kidding. Keep the writing up, love reading about your adventure!

Adrienne said...

YAY for the Moulin Rouge! I wish I was with you!! If you get time to check my boring American blog, please do! adgeslife.blogspot.com

Mis you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jod! You are so hilarious! J & I will remember to put on our Depends before reading future blog entries! Glad to hear you got there safely and are having so much fun! I think you should try to do at least 18 more things each day though! HAHA!! Don't forget to take your time and ENJOY! Love ya!
Holl